Partnering With Facilities Managers & General Contractors For 20+ YearsOur success has been in using our expertise in the selection of the correct floor covering products for the application and a "do whatever it takes" philosophy. Over the years we have partnered with facility managers and general contractors for healthcare, food and beverage, corporations and financial institutions, sports and entertainment, and educational institutions projects.
Solving Floor Problems Is Our Speciality
Our experienced professionals provide high-quality, commercial flooring services for New Jersey and metro New York businesses, including commercial planning, products, installations, maintenance, and more. Commercial Flooring & Interior Concepts' experience in new construction and existing structures enables us to plan, select, and install flooring products that are beautiful and functional. For over 20 years we have been partnering with facilities managers and general contractors to exceed client’s expectations.
Our philosophy for a successful partnership is:
We always return phone calls - promptly.
20+ years experience provides the expertise needed to solve flooring issues.
We strive for perfection.
We double the standard one year installation warranty.
Commercial Flooring & Interior Concepts offer services to ensure customer satisfaction from concept to completion. As commercial flooring contractors we are able to make product recommendations, provide estimates to fit your budgets, manage the business flooring installation project as well as provide emergency business flooring services and scheduled commercial flooring maintenance.
Floor Planning Services
- Flooring Layout
- Flooring Consultant Assistance
- Participation in the Process
Flooring Installation Services
- Pre-installation Work, Removal of Furniture, and Existing Flooring
- Carpet Reclamation
- Installation and Management of Installation
Commercial Floor Product Selections
- Commercial Flooring Product Analysis
- Analysis of area and testing of water, mold, or other potential issues
- Commercial Product Recommendation & Selection
- Safety Issues, such as Slip and Fall
Flooring Maintenance Services
- Commercial Floor & Carpet Cleaning
- Annual / Monthly Flooring Maintenance
- Traffic Flow Analysis
- Maintenance Assistance and Follow-up