Night-Time Commercial Flooring Carpet Installation ChecklistJune 15, 2020
Coming Clean? The Future of Flooring in Our New “Cleaning” ClimateJune 23, 2020
Searching for a commercial flooring contractor isn’t easy. You want to make sure that you choose a contractor with the right experience at the right price. If you haven’t worked with the company in the past, you could be wary about not getting what you pay for.
Experienced flooring contractors will save you time and money in the short- and long-term. When searching for a reliable contractor, make sure they will provide you with the following services:
- Follow governmental regulations and avoid costly mistakes or expensive lawsuits.
- Assist with choosing products and colors/textures to work within your budget.
- Help with the tracking and expediting of materials, and follow warranties because they have developed relationships with flooring product manufacturers.
- Consider MSDS sheets, ASTM standards, and slip coefficient of friction readings for quality assurance.
- Ensure all products arrive on time and in one location.
- Ensure that experienced installation professionals are installing the exact products that were sold.
- Ensure that the correct adhesives and trowel are used and are aligned for the product and application.
- Test for moisture in concrete and understand which products have adequate tolerances for varying moisture levels.
- Understand how to “take off” for a variety of products/sizes and how much cutting waste should be figured.
- Know when it makes sense to cut corners and when it is not wise.
- Accumulate products from many different sources to make an entire product work.
- Assist with the time-consuming process of resolving supplier claims. Since contractors have many business relationships, a manufacturer may try harder to resolve a claim for the contractor.
- Warrantee the installation and perform repairs after the installation as needed.
Choosing a commercial flooring provider isn’t an easy task and shouldn’t be left to chance. Commercial Flooring and Interior Concepts is well-versed in the above processes to help you make the right choices at the right price.
We can help you improve your image through the use of innovative products while providing a safe and durable working environment. Our management, research, product selection, installation, and maintenance services will take your commercial flooring a step above the rest.
To view samples of our work, click below to visit our project gallery!